December 20, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) The demand for battery supplies for EVs has led to the worth of lithium going via the roof. Amid this, Argentina Lithium and Vitality is drilling at one flagship lithium challenge and expects to start quickly at one other.
The Lithium Triangle, a area that features components of Chile, Argentina, and Bolivia, produces round half of the world’s lithium, and Argentina itself is the world’s fourth largest lithium producer. Lithium is an important ingredient for batteries for electrical automobiles (EVs), and as demand has soared, so have costs, with the price of lithium carbonate quadrupling during the last 12 months.
Enter Argentina Lithium & Energy Corp. (LIT:TSX.V; PNXLF:OTC; OAY3:FSE), a small-cap agency with 4 exploration lithium initiatives in Argentina. The corporate is a part of the Grosso Group, a series of corporations which have a historical past of mineral exploration success in Argentina going again a number of a long time. Chairman Joseph Grosso was named Argentina’s Mining Man of the 12 months in 2005.
Catalyst: Maiden Useful resource Calculation within the Spring
Rincon West is Argentina Lithium’s flagship challenge, situated on the Rincon Salar in mining-friendly Salta Province, an space ranked second-best for mining in Argentina within the Fraser Institute’s annual survey of mining corporations. Salars are salt lakes that may have lithium diluted within the underground brine.
Adjoining to Rincon West is the Rincon challenge that mining large Rio Tinto acquired for US$825 million earlier this 12 months. Australia-based Argosy Minerals Ltd., an AU$800 million market cap firm, additionally has a lithium challenge within the space that it plans to fast-track growth.
Transient electromagnetic (TEM) surveys on Argentina Lithium’s 3,742-hectare Rincon West challenge detected strata in step with aquifers containing concentrated brines over 64% of the property.
The corporate adopted up on this with exploration drilling, with six holes accomplished to this point and outcomes introduced on the primary 4. The preliminary gap gathered brine samples over a 70-meter thick permeable interval and returned lithium grades starting from 225 to 380 mg/liter. Assays from the second drill gap resulted in lithium values starting from 337 to 367 mg/liter.
“Drilling to date validates that the adjoining lithium salar extends beneath our properties, with persistently excessive lithium grades,” said Miles Rideout, the corporate’s vice chairman of exploration.
“The fourth exploration gap has produced our greatest outcomes so far. Lithium brines begin at 38 meters depth, however the thrilling result’s the interval from 95 m to 227 m, with lithium values starting from 334 to 382 mg/liter over a steady 132 m interval,” noted Rideout.
“What’s attention-grabbing is that every one 4 holes have found lithium in grades and intersections which are comparable with these grades and intersections at Rio Tinto and Argosy,” CEO Nikolaos Cacos informed Streetwise Reviews. “So it appears like we’re off to the races. We’re feeling very, very assured. We have one thing of significance right here.”
The corporate expects to launch a maiden useful resource calculation on Rincon West within the spring.
Argentina Lithium’s second flagship challenge is the Antofalla North challenge, situated lower than 20 km west of Salar de Hombre Muerto, Argentina’s largest lithium-producing operation. Lithium large Albemarle holds property simply 500 meters south of the Antofalla North challenge. Argentina Lithium holds about 15,000 hectares of claims on the property, each wholly owned and optioned.
The corporate is awaiting the receipt of its exploration work allow after which plans to start a TEM geophysical survey, adopted by a drill program.
As well as, Argentina Lithium holds two extra lithium properties in Argentina, the 26,000-hectare Pocitos challenge and the 25,000-hectare Incahuasi challenge, that aren’t as far alongside in exploration.
Fundamental Research’s Head of Analysis, Sid Rajeev, printed a report on Argentina Lithium on July 13, 2022. On the time, when LIT inventory was buying and selling at CA$0.24, he famous that “LIT is buying and selling at simply $215/hectare vs. the typical of $524/ha for pre-resource stage juniors. The sector had a number of M&A transactions prior to now 12 months, and we imagine that miners and battery producers are consistently looking for enticing lithium initiatives for acquisition to safe long-term/steady provide.” The inventory is at present buying and selling at CA$0.28.
Rajeev additionally famous, “As LIT’s initiatives are near well-known initiatives held by majors, the corporate could be topic to M&A occasions if it is ready to delineate a useful resource in a number of of its belongings.”
The agency initiated protection with a Purchase score and famous that upcoming catalysts embody “drill outcomes from Rincon West and sturdy investor urge for food for EV metals.”
The agency has roughly 129 million shares issued and excellent and 213 million shares totally diluted.
Argentina Lithium inventory trades on the TSX Enterprise Change and, over the previous 52 weeks, has traded in a spread of CA$0.20 to CA$0.50. It additionally trades on the U.S. OTC market beneath the ticker PNXLF.
1) Patrice Fusillo wrote this text for Streetwise Reviews LLC and offers providers to Streetwise Reviews as an impartial contractor. She or members of her family personal securities of the next corporations talked about within the article: None. She or members of her family are paid by the next corporations talked about on this article: None.
2) The next corporations talked about on this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reviews: Argentina Lithium and Vitality. Click on here for necessary disclosures about sponsor charges.
3) Feedback and opinions expressed are these of the precise specialists and never of Streetwise Reviews or its officers. The knowledge offered above is for informational functions solely and isn’t a advice to purchase or promote any safety.
4) The article doesn’t represent funding recommendation. Every reader is inspired to seek the advice of together with his or her particular person monetary skilled and any motion a reader takes because of data offered right here is his or her personal accountability. By opening this web page, every reader accepts and agrees to Streetwise Reviews’ phrases of use and full authorized disclaimer. This text just isn’t a solicitation for funding. Streetwise Reviews doesn’t render common or particular funding recommendation and the knowledge on Streetwise Reviews shouldn’t be thought-about a advice to purchase or promote any safety. Streetwise Reviews doesn’t endorse or advocate the enterprise, merchandise, providers or securities of any firm talked about on Streetwise Reviews.
5) On occasion, Streetwise Reviews LLC and its administrators, officers, workers or members of their households, in addition to individuals interviewed for articles and interviews on the positioning, could have an extended or brief place in securities talked about. Administrators, officers, workers or members of their rapid households are prohibited from making purchases and/or gross sales of these securities within the open market or in any other case from the time of the choice to publish an article till three enterprise days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition doesn’t apply to articles that in substance solely restate beforehand printed firm releases. As of the date of this text, officers and/or workers of Streetwise Reviews LLC (together with members of their family) personal securities of Argentina Lithium and Vitality, an organization talked about on this article.
Elementary Analysis Corp. disclosures:
The opinions expressed on this report are the true opinions of the analyst about this firm and business. Any “ahead trying statements” are our greatest estimates and opinions primarily based upon data that’s publicly out there and that we imagine to be appropriate, however we have now not independently verified with respect to fact or correctness. There is no such thing as a assure that our forecasts will materialize. Precise outcomes will seemingly fluctuate. The analyst and Elementary Analysis Corp. “FRC” doesn’t personal any shares of the topic firm, doesn’t make a market or provide shares on the market of the topic firm, and doesn’t have any funding banking enterprise with the topic firm. Charges had been paid by LIT to FRC. The aim of the payment is to subsidize the excessive prices of analysis and monitoring. FRC takes steps to make sure independence together with setting charges prematurely and using analysts who should abide by CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Requirements of Skilled Conduct. Moreover, analysts could not commerce in any safety beneath protection. Our full editorial management of all analysis, timing of launch of the stories, and launch of legal responsibility for destructive stories are protected contractually. To additional guarantee independence, LIT has agreed to a minimal protection time period together with an preliminary report and three updates. Protection can’t be unilaterally terminated. Distribution process: our stories are distributed first to our web-based subscribers on the date proven on this report then made out there to delayed entry customers via varied different channels for a restricted time.
This information is printed on the Investorideas.com Newswire – a world digital information supply for buyers and enterprise leaders
Disclaimer/Disclosure: Investorideas.com is a digital writer of third occasion sourced information, articles and fairness analysis in addition to creates unique content material, together with video, interviews and articles. Authentic content material created by investorideas is protected by copyright legal guidelines aside from syndication rights. Our website doesn’t make suggestions for purchases or sale of shares, providers or merchandise. Nothing on our websites must be construed as a proposal or solicitation to purchase or promote merchandise or securities. All investing includes threat and attainable losses. This website is at present compensated for information publication and distribution, social media and advertising and marketing, content material creation and extra. Disclosure is posted for every compensated information launch, content material printed /created if required however in any other case the information was not compensated for and was printed for the only real curiosity of our readers and followers. Contact administration and IR of every firm instantly relating to particular questions.
Extra disclaimer data: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp Be taught extra about publishing your information launch and our different information providers on the Investorideas.com newswire https://www.investorideas.com/News-Upload/ and tickertagstocknews.com
International buyers should adhere to rules of every nation. Please learn Investorideas.com privateness coverage: https://www.investorideas.com/About/Private_Policy.asp