A fireplace reportedly broke out in a lodge in Delhi’s Connaught Place on Saturday morning. The incident came about in a lodge within the ‘F’ block of Connaught Place. No harm was reported. The Delhi Hearth Providers stated that they acquired data concerning the fireplace at 8.51 am, following which six fireplace tenders had been rushed to the spot to douse the blaze, a report in PTI stated.
The hearth broke out on the SinCity restaurant situated in F Block of Connaught Place, the fireplace companies officers stated.
The hearth reportedly broke out within the kitchen of the restaurant and progressively unfold. An worker of the restaurant was inside when the tragedy occurred however he managed to flee from the premises on time. He was despatched to the hospital for medical therapy.